For CJS Racing Website
3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we'll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we'll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It's not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don't collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it's not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it's your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. We will ask for your permission before we place them.
9. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We'll only include this information for as long as necessary.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE
10. When you use our website to make an enquiry on one of the services that we offer, you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
11. Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Your contact telephone number
HOW WE USE DEVICE INFORMATION
12. We use Device Information we collect and monitor it using Google Analytics and MailChimp in order to help us improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
13. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP, RE-MARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
14. We will, from time to time, share your device or personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or email marketing communications we believe might be of interest to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third party networks we use such as MailChimp, Google Ads or Facebook Ads.
DO NOT TRACK
15. Our website does not alter it's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
16. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
17. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
19. For more information please contact us using the details below.